SAKAT Headline Animator

SAKAT

Sunday, September 27, 2009

GIVING

Among the many things that Allah would like me to learn to be spontaneous with is giving a part of the material goods that He has richly provided. This idea certainly was not very easy and simple at times especially after so much effort have been exerted just to get hold of what could sometimes be meager. But, when I give something from out of which I thought is only enough for me, then, and only then have I surpassed the trial of trustworthiness. The rewards are often beyond my comprehesion. However, there are many among my brethren who have not as yet learned of the lesson. This could be the reason why they are subjected to greater trials in this life.

It is well to realize that Allah have created everything. He did not ask anyone to pay for it. Allah does not wait for anyone to give Him in return for the favor. So, it is just right for his creations to learn His ways of giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment